GRADS is an in-school, Family and Consumer Science instructional and intervention program for pregnant and parenting teens, male and female. GRADS classes help students apply practical reasoning skills.
- Prepare for postsecoundary education and/or world of work
- Set goals toward work and family
- Remain in school during pregnancy, after the birth of their child until graduation
- Carry out positive health care practices for self and child in prenatal and postnatal stages
- Recognize the knowledge and skills related to child development and positive parenting practices
- Delay subsequent pregnancies